- 盡量前往。能夠接到訂單代表距離都是在合理範圍內，不存在「太遠」的問題。若不熟悉路況可按 GPS 導航前往，不要浪費賺錢的好機會。
- 如接單後 5 分鐘亦未開始前往餐廳將影響顧客體驗，餐廳有機會取消你的訂單並要求安排另一位車手，系統有機會自動凍結閣下帳戶一星期，以作進一步調查及再培訓。
如有任何問題可於 app 內幫助頁面，選取相關專題了解更多。
- 請檢查你是否已開啟手機 GPS 功能
- 請檢查你是否在 Uber Eats 的服務範圍
若問題仍未解決，可於 app 內「幫助」頁面查詢。
- 請先登入 vault.uber.com
你在程式中看到的金額應是最準確的，詳情請前往 partners.uber.com 參考帳單明細。
若金額仍然不正確，你可以於 app 內「幫助」頁面查詢。
What should I do for long waiting time at restaurant or customer's location?
Why is there no order when I go online?
If there’s no order, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure that your device is connected to a cellular network and Uber Driver App is in ‘Online’ mode.
- Make sure you are going online within Uber Eats service area during service hours.
- Try to re-login your account.
Delivery Partners normally receive orders in 5 – 15 minutes during peak hours. Please refer to the suggested online locations and periods.
I accepted an order but I don’t want to deliver now. What should I do?
If you accepted an order but you don’t want to deliver, you don’t have to contact us. You can:
- Continue delivering the order, if possible. If you are able to receive the order dispatch, it means that the delivery distance is within a reasonable range, and it’s not ‘too far to deliver’. If you are unfamiliar with the roads, use GPS to navigate the location. Each order is very valuable and we advise you not to cancel the order.
- If you insist not to deliver, cancel the order immediately. Please be noted that cancelling an order, in any case, will affect your completion rate. You do not have to contact us because we can’t make any adjustment for you. We have already reserved sufficient buffer time for unexpected situations on road.
- If you did’t start heading to the restaurant within 5 minutes after accepting an order, it may affect the customer experience. The restaurant may cancel your trip and request another Delivery Partner, which may lead to a one-week account suspension for further investigation and retraining.
You are advised to go online in the suggested areas to avoid getting orders with long pick up distance.
I can’t login my account.
Before contacting us, here’s what you need to do:
- Check whether you have received any message from Uber Eats or not. The message will explain the reason why you can’t login and suggest you the next move.
- Make sure you are going online within Uber Eats service hours and service area.
- If you can’t go online because your document is expired, it may take up to one business day to process your updated document.
- The relevant documents need to be uploaded by picture mode rather than scanned mode
What should I do with large order?
Please refer to the link below:
Large order [Link]
Do I have to use my own motorbike?
We recommend you to use your own, friend’s or family’s motorbike.
You can also go online as a walker or cyclist if you don’t have one.
Why my account is not active yet?
Due to the high volume of walker/cyclist applications, it may take a longer time to review. You will receive a notification when your account is activated.
If you have any questions, please refer to the in-app ‘Help’ section.
Why does it say 'Your vehicle is not allowed to operate in Hong Kong'?
- Check whether you have enabled the location service before going online.
- Make sure you go online within Uber Eats service area.
- Make sure your account is active.
Please contact us via in-app ‘Help’ section for further assistance.
How to input my bank account details?
- Please login to vault.uber.com
- Fill in your bank account details
Click here for more details.
How much can I earn?
Motorbiker can earn $50 – $70 per order,
while walker/ cyclist can earn $25 – $40 per order.
Click here to learn more about bonus information.
The payment shown in app is not correct?
The payment shown in app should be correct. You can login to partners.uber.com for more details.
Please contact us via in-app ‘Help’ section if the payment is still not correct.